Thursday, October 9, 2008

What Happen????

hmph..tomorrow im goin back to my hometown but i dont know why that im havin a feelin of hard to let go n dont feel like wanna go back.is it because im in love with this place or something else? coz when the first 2 months,my heart n mind were keep on thinkin of goin back to my hometown but now i dont feel like wanna go back.its the other way round..wat happen??

today i feel that its a lonely nite to me,coz maybe is because of tomorrow im goin back n now at this moment i didnt go out to have fun.too bad that today the princess that i mentioned earlier couldnt come out coz her grandma juz passed away..im sorry n condolence.

well,this is life coz today the person that we talk to might be gone tomorrow or maybe later.this situation happened to me when my dad passed away.i still remembered that when i woke up,he is still there enjoyin a cup of coffee and my mom was there too chattin with him.everythin is so normal until at nite,no one can expect it at all.my dad suddenly collapsed on the floor and his friends sent him to hospital and by that time he arrived,the doctor told us that he is already "gone".i dont know what can i do and what shall i do,i tried to cry out but i cant.all i did was lookin at my mom crying.at the moment, i can feel that everythin not gonna be the same anymore,i cant hear my dad's voice when he nags me or even have a family gatherin together.not anymore...when he is alive,i will get annoyed when he starts to nag me but now, i want him to nag me also cant coz he is no longer in this world.

for those who readin wat im writin,please remember,eventhough ur parents keep on scold or control u,dont ever angry wif them or shout back at them coz one day,they will gone n we will become old too.dun have the feelin of regret when if one day ur parents are gone.love them n care bout them when they still alive,atleast they can have the memory of it eventhou they "gone".

well i guess that im like an oldman now,i think im gonna stop here.however,eventhou we lost someone that precious to us,we still need to carry on wif our life so dont ever do or try to do stupid things.

No comments: