Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Memories...

I went back to Penang on 20th until 22nd of January 2010, for 2years I been go repeating the same thing by going back every month but I can't feel anything special about it until this time.

This trip, I visited my former high school and then I met quite a few of my teachers that they can still remember me because I was one of the naughtiest students during that time.We chat for awhile but I can feel that there are something different between when we are still a student and after left from school. Because they can have an unbelievable conversation that we couldn't even judge whether they are teachers or not..LOL..

For 5years I'm out from high school so I kind of miss those foods from canteen. My friend and I had our lunch over there. I ordered Char Koay Teow with sausage and squid. When the auntie hand it over to me that time, my reaction was like "WOW" because it's a big portion that cost only RM3..Can you believe it?

After lunched then my friend and I walked to our school back alley to enjoy our favorite MANGO MILKSHAKE!!!!! While on our way to the milkshake stall, I met my old friend, which is a boss of a restaurant that me and my friends used to hang out during morning before school starts and after school ends. We knew that boss for EIGHT years already!! Damn... Which mean time pass very fast, because when we hang out at his place that time, his baby girl hasn't born yet and now his baby girl already 7 years old.. After I left school I didn't meet up with the boss for 5years already, and the best thing was he still remember my favorite fried rice.

Well...at least I can feel that I'm still exist in Penang..

Then after that when night comes, my friends and I went to 1 of the pubs in BM(Bukit Mertajam)..Its kind of cool, I like the toilet decoration..hahaha..


MY SCHOOL







THE PUB AND THE TOILET...LOL..







THE MAMAK CORNER: ARATI VILLAS
p/s: I used to have my 15 pieces of roti jala at once at this restaurant. The roti jala very nice..



No comments: