Friday, May 8, 2009

"Peaceful" dinner at a Japanese Restaurant

This is what happened..The other day I went to a Japanese restaurant in 1-Utama then when I entered they had their own Japanese greetings which I don't understand.I ordered my food and when I started to eat that time, here comes their stupid "happy hour" promotion.Which the more we take the Inari,at the bottom of the plate got chop and then will get the voucher.

That's the time that I don't have a peace of mind to eat my dishes.They keep on shouting "voucher!!!!!!!Gambateh!!!!!!" and it keeps on repeating non-stop.Damn it..I can't even chat.

I understand that the restaurant wants to give good services but come on,I want to eat and I'm sure the rest of the customers also wanted to eat too.Those staffs over there can suddenly shout and it scares the hell out of me..

That will be my 1st and the last to go to that restaurant.Besides that,the food not nice at all.I didn't even finish it.

No comments: