Sunday, May 31, 2009

Moment...

Have you ever taste before the best nasi lemak or maggie mee in life?
Well,I did and one of my friend tried before too..

We will appreciate something when we lost or about to lose it.I referred to nasi lemak and maggie mee because got once I'm very broke and hungry so I went to search money and coins in my car then after that i got a total of RM4.That time i can feel that I'm so happy because I knew that with the RM4,it can fill up my stomach.

So I went to a mamak stall near roadside and bought 3packets of nasi lemak and a bottle of mineral water.When I eat the nasi lemak, I can feel that it is so nice and tasty even though a normal meal.It's because the feeling of hopeless at first then in the end I get to deal with it..I can assure you that if you had that moment before then will understand how I feel and also from that time onwards you will appreciate everything that you have.

Appreciate whatever and anything that we are having right now. Don't wait till it gone or about to, then only we feel sad about it. As we know, non of us able to turn back time. We have to accept whatever that happened in the past and we have to move on with our life no matter sad or happy. So, why don't we choose the happy way to go through our daily life??

Life is short, so be happy.. :-)

No comments: