Thursday, August 20, 2009

Realize

Few days ago I was not feeling well. I had fever and cough, I was so afraid at that time. I'm afraid that I would get infected by that "flu", I felt that everything going to end soon. I'm so scared...

After took those medicine that prescribed by the doctor, I'm fully recovered. During that few days of suffering, I realize quite a lot of things. My girlfriend cares about me. She is the best I ever had. Even my friend that I always scold and thought that he is useless also helped me. Even my sister that always quarrel with me, called me and asked about how's my situation. My mom, she called me every second to check about how's my situation and also my grandparents and aunties.

I learned that its never too late if we realize about our self or any other things at the beginning rather than when we realize it when we going to die or certain things already gone.

Appreciate everything around us.

1 comment:

JBY said...

Know where we come from.

The ground.