Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Brainless Customers

The other day one of my colleagues was explaining to the customers about the discount calculation but however after explaining everything to the customers, the customers insisted to have more discount.. This is what I hate the most because it makes me feel that they are either stupid or brain full of shit... Wanna know why??

It is because my colleague told the customers that if any further discount or state the wrong price, the company will deduct my colleague's salary. And then the customers said to my colleague that let the company deduct your salary because it is not my salary.. WHAT THE HELL??? I think these customers seriously out of their mind, first of all you are not relative, love ones or any connection to my colleague so why shall my colleague let the company deduct her/his salary because of you? What will my colleague gets if he/she discount for that stupid brainless customers beyond the limit??

Since you already prepare yourself that you wanna buy something in the shop so be with it, if you don't wanna spend that much for the things that you like and keep on asking for further discount which is impossible then might as well don't buy, save it...HUMANS.....

No comments: