Monday, June 15, 2009

Unlucky Night...

Actually tonight is rush hour night for me because after finish work,i need to take hard disk from my friend and then meet my girlfriend to transfer all the movies in the hard disk into her laptop, but something went wrong.

My wonderful red bike tire punctured and I had to push from my workplace to the nearest petrol station. On the way with the wonderful "exercise" by pushing my bike, in front got a roadblock, then the policemen asked me what am I doing so I told them that my bike punctured and they don't believe it because they afraid that I wanna escape from the road block. Once of the policemen asked me, "Where got puncture??" acting like he knew everything about it. Then i was so frustrated because of it and I just replied "Nah!! Can't you see it?? It's flat.. Do you wanna press the tire and feel it?" Then he really checked..Haiz... Why would I wanna waste my time and energy by pushing my bike just to run away from roadblock?? Damn..

Then when I reached the petrol station that time, I saw an "angel"(which is the 24hours repair punctured tire man). I called and he asked me to wait for 20minutes, OK that's fine, after 20minutes he arrived and i felt that he is like savior.. But actually NOT!!!! He can't even unscrew my rim's nut that attached to my absorber. He tried and tried and tried but failed, he even tried till his equipments spoiled. In the end he just told me, "I can't fix it so you can call other person to come and repair"..... And I was thinking "WTF??? If you can't even unscrew a nut from my absorber, then you don't ever post your number on the roadside by giving people hope."

End up, I left my bike at my friend's house that staying nearby that area and so coincident that he is off day tomorrow, so I asked him to send it to workshop and fix it..Hehehehe..

2 comments:

mochad said...

izit cause u look like mat rempit?! hahahahahaa.. just kidding!

DarkPrince said...

no...punctured by itself..