Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What A Service!!!

Yesterday I went to shop with my girlfriend and we enter this shop,NICHII. Then we saw a shoe which is nice but the size not fit so I went to ask one of the sales girl, I thought she will find me the correct size but instead of doing that, she told me: "Oh, the person that in-charge of this department not here." and I asked her back, "Then how am I going to get the correct size to try?". This coming sentence really made me mad about it, which was "Oh, then you have to wait till she comes back." she said to me. WTF??!!! Usually other branch their service not like that but i don't know why this newly open in Tropicana Mall like that their attitude..




5 comments:

missyjingggg said...

ya, dark prince wor! ehehehe

Joanna said...

cough.... tall? yeh, dark? yeh... handsome? cough cough...

Esther Teoh said...

dark prince why yr blog has no chat box??
add one la..great u spend time in updating yr bloggie =) keep it up!

DarkPrince said...

lol...esther,i never know that u got read my blog

DarkPrince said...

jo,wat's that mean uh?hhehe